I’m not even going to pretend this dish is remotely healthy! But boy was it tasty! Super easy to make in the Instant Pot, it makes a quick and delicious lunch the whole family will love.
One box Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup milk
1 1/2 cups water
1 lb Ground Beef
1/4 t Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
1/2 t Cumin
1 cup Salsa
1.5 cups shredded mexican blend cheese (or cheddar)
1. Brown ground beef in skillet, season with cumin and Lawry’s. Drain. Set aside.
2. Turn Instant Pot on Saute. When hot, add butter and macaroni. Cook and stir until butter is melted.
3. Add cheese sauce mix from box, milk, water, salsa, cooked and drained ground beef, and stir well.
4. Put lid on Instant Pot,with knob in sealed position. Set to manual, high pressure for four minutes.
5. Once timer goes off, turn knob to do a quick release of pressure.
6, Remove lid and stir in shredded cheese.